First of all: THANKS FOR THE OVERWHELMING ONLINE SUPPORT!
As some of you may have already been aware, The Good Life is at risk of closing down for good at the end of March. Please feel free to contact us if you want more details and didn’t receive our newsletter earlier this month. We’ve been working double time trying to do everything possible in our power to save our shop. We’ve also made a list of things you, as a member, volunteer, member of our community; can do to help us out:
- Print out these flyers if you can/want to and go hand them out!
- Contact our Ward Councillor Gian-Carlo Carra and make him know we’re in his community and we need support. If he gets flooded with messages he might have to pay attention to us
- Try contacting the Mayor’s office! Nenshi’s been a supporter of us in the best. Put the Nensh signal in the sky!
- Share and like all of our social media content, that’s our primary way of getting the word out
- Make a one time monetary donation through our website’s paypal button
- Make a monthly donation over on our Patreon page
Stay tuned to our social media for announcements about our Bike Store Day Sale this Saturday, March 24th, and our fundraiser event.
Stay strong and keep fighting with us!